All Praxis’ solutions, methodologies and experiences are designed for both online and face-to-face formats
- Develop an innovation and adaptation process, preparing teams and leadership, to have greater flexibility and response capability to the demands of a global and increasingly demanding market.
We carried out the Praxis Grow process: Teams and Leadership.
- We created the Fénix Project, based on empowering teams, and on re-inventing leadership processes. Always in pursuit of the objective of increasing the business development of Inser Robótica.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE
- First phase:
We started by diagnosing their leadership practices and processes.
We created a scorecard with the commitments, and new business KPIs, which were consolidated in effective leadership and teamwork practices. Thus, we went on to create a new commitment, with the 6 key teams of the organisation, for them to become a responsible part of the transformation process.
- Implementation phase:
We developed the key practices and competences, through a 6-session team coaching and executive coaching process. Working with the 6 key teams and a total of 20 professionals, we managed to reach 70 people from the organisation and customers of Inser Robótica.
- Follow-up phase:
We ensured that each one of the teams involved carried out the new leadership practices and processes created in the previous phase, measuring results, and integrating the lessons learnt in the work process of the Inser Robótica teams.
- Optimisation and improvements in the service rate and performance.
- Increase in operating margin due to improvements in quality.
- Increase in sales.
- Greater customer and employee satisfaction.
CEO of Inser Robótica
“At Praxis, I have found the perfect partner to support me in achieving the organisational cultural change that Inser Robótica needed to be able to tackle the market challenges with a degree of certainty. It has been an intense project, but the great experience of Lucía and the team from Praxis, and their clear vision of the objectives, have made it possible to generate a motivated and committed team, with tools to transform our company in its search for operational excellence.”
Assistant Management at Inser Robótica S.A.
“Opting for Praxis is like putting your money on a winning horse. Their experience, knowledge, methodology and capacity to obtain positive results, make them the perfect allies for any company. People, feelings, team, customers, and above all, values, are factors that need tackling to achieve business success, and Lucía and her team know how to do this. Compulsory training for today’s company. Praxis team, thank you.”